On the outskirts of Philadelphia resides St. Vladimir Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral, a parish that has ministered to orthodox Christians for generations.

Organized in 1925 as a Ukrainian Orthodox Community dedicated to St. Andrew the First-called Apostle, the Cathedral of St. Vladimir continues to proclaim the Gospel of Christ for the spiritual benefit of parish family members from Eastern and Western Ukraine and generations born in America.