4 March 2020 • Yonkers, NY
Alumni of St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary (SVOTS) are invited to vote now to elect new members of the Seminary’s Alumni Association Board. The voting period ends March 7, 2021.
The Alumni Association is hosting elections to fill four seats on its board. After assessing nominations, the Association’s Nominating Committee recommended placing the following names on the ballot:
- Fr. Basil Zebrun (M.Div. ’83)
- Fr. Nicholas Hubbard (M.Div. ’09)
- Fr. Photius Avant (M.Div. ’11)
- Fr. Andrew Honore (M.Div. ’18)
- Mrs. Mariam Ceena Varghese (M.A. ’09 Th.M. ’10)
- Mr. Richard Ajalat (M.Div. ’13)
Brief biographies of each candidate are available here.