This post was originally published on this site

The community was officially established on October 15, 1914 through a constitution enacted at a meeting hall located at 9 Bartlett Street in Worcester. For the first years Beaver Hall at 69 Grafton Street was used for Church services with meetings held at 9 Bartlett Street, later at 126 Green Street, and still later at the AOH Hall on Trumbull Street.